Tuesday 18 December 2012

Virgin Coconut Body Lotion

Assalamualaikum and hye all,
  
Have you ever heard about Virgin Coconut body lotion?? 
Someone has bought me this lotion.. weeeee ..thanks babe.. You are so adorable!! 

Let's start, 

This body lotion is ideal for moisturizing and softening your delicate skin. With  Organic Virgin Coconut oil, it leaves only a soft and smooth feeling on your skin  while aloe vera juice soothes the skin. This lotion nourishment for radiant skin too.

Actually I found this lotion at the Pavillion and the price was RM 59.00, I just used it while in Hong Kong... I went there in February this year, so the weather at the moment was winter..so great!!

It worked so amazing on my skin and never made my skin super dry during vacation. I never faced any skin problems because I already Google some tips on how to cope with cold weather and fortunately it was really working.

Most importantly, after taking a shower, just apply this lotion to all your body. The lotion smells so nice like a chocolate and I loved it..Nnnyyuummmyyy!!





So.. for those who wanna travel somewhere esp cold places, I totally suggest using this body lotion. 

Here I list benefits of it..

  • It smells good
  • Soothes your irritated skin
  • Smooth your skin texture
  • Quickly absorb into your skin
  • Non-sticky
  • Easy to bring anywhere because the head can be locked
  • Moisturize your dry skin

Hope this quick review might help you all..

See u Later~

1 comment:

  1. Coconut oil is love, I can never get over the sweet smell of the oil, and it always give the right amount of moisture to the skin. This lotion is a must try, thanks for the recommendation

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...