Monday 31 December 2012

Sephora - Soothing Cleansing Milk

Hi Girls!!!

I realized that I never did a review regarding cleansing milk..So today, I take a chance to do a review on Sephora Soothing Cleansing Milk that I bought a few months ago. Why soothing?? Owhh..well because of my sensitive skin (the same reason again!) <sigh...>

I knew Sephora since they don't have the branch in Malaysia yet. And I'm the one of the Sephora fans who really excited to buy their beauty stuffs. Finally, I got the chance while spending my leisure time there.

Okay..let's start the review by introducing it first..

SOOTHING CLEANSING MILK CRAVE SOFTNESS?


Here it is, Soothing Cleansing Milk

 Sephora claims:
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested suits even sensitive skin
  • Formulated without parabens
  • Cleanses and remove make-up from the face and eyes without leaving an oily film
  • Contains Hydrosenn+, a softening ingredient that leaves skin velvetly
  • For best make-up removal, apply toning lotion to finish

Hurm, sincerely, I influenced by the promises above!!! Then I grabbed without turning back and without asking the SA there because I know they'll say something good right? So no point I'm asking for the question that I really know the answer.. Business is really business until they hide the truths in this beautiful life!! Uuurrggghhhh!!  On the other hand, certain of SA there are arrogant and made me uncomfortable!! (Ko belagak baguih!! Blah la!!) Uuurrggghhhh!!


What the hell!!! WTF!!!

Hahaha..Sorry I don't know what happen to me this time. <Please forgive me Sephora bcoz I know I love U>

Okay.So after I went back to home, I was rushing to the toilet and squeeze a desired amount on my palm...no hesitation at all and no skeptical feeling anymore! HaHa..Hurm, quite good but the smell was so bad! Unpleasant smell maybe just for my cute nose. So okay, turned to optimistic person again..Otherwise, It was a milky type like other common cleansing milk.

However, I realized something..Cehhh..my waterproof eyeliner just stayed in place even though i rubbed it hardly..But it's okay because I never expected too much for cleansing milk because I have other eyes and lips remover in my small cabinet. Be optimistic again!!! (maybe good for non-waterproof eyeliner)

A few days later, I was facing a breakout!! Wow!! Congrats babe!! Then become optimistic again because I still remember the promises to me, Haha. Then, the next day another pop came out..Uuuurrrrggghhhh!! "I need to do something" I said to myself. HaHa..Poyo gila!

Finally I did one test..Let's see:


Put on some foundation..


Spread out evenly on my skin


Put on a small amount of cleansing milk


Next, massaged it until the cover of foundation was totally absorbed with the cleanser (I rubbed it in struggle way)

Wiped with a clean tissue (Please use a facial cotton for face)
 
 
Then, I cleansed again the foundation's area with cleansing milk


Nah!!! See!! The impurities was still there even though I did it twice!!

Now I know what's the main reason that caused me a breakout. Thus, since I don't love it anymore, I just gifted it to my beloved sis..HaHaHa..so evil I am!! Unfortunately, she said that she really hates the bad smell of it and can't hold with it anymore..

Finally, the answer is I need to throw away this item into a dustbin..or maybe throw away at the landfill waste area..amboih kau!! Jauh bebenor.

So readers,
Here I jot them down: 

PROS
  • Good in price
  • Squeezable bottle in shape
  • The cap can be lock and unlock (Good for travel indeed)
  • Maybe suitable for ladies whom love light make-up or free make-up.
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Very gentle on your delicate skin
CONS
  • Stinky smell
  • Only available at the Sephora house
  • Not suitable for heavy make-up or to remove foundation (Foundation I used to test was MAC foundation and the texture is little bit creamy and thick)
MY THOUGHTS
It never lives up to its claims. The cleansing milk does not taking off the impurities on my face properly and so for that reason, I will never buy it again!

ByeBye Soothing Cleansing Milk!

Oh!! I wanna wish everybody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

`ADIOS`

3 comments:

  1. I also just tried this cleansing milk and had exactly the same experience. Not a very good product at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this cleanser!!probably it goes OK with me because am not really wearing makeup, I love this because it was a cleansing milk and I cannot use normal cleanser that so drying to my skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you all who do such good job by sharing review of the product as it allow me to make buying decision. Surely not going for it, thanks you for the review and wishes

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...