Tuesday 18 December 2012

Cover Face Naturactor Foundation



Hi everybody..

Now I wanna talk about foundation which is from Meiko product...NATURACTOR foundation. I have been using this foundation almost a year and I'm using code 140.

Based on my experience, it provided a great coverage to hide your pimples, freckles, scars and anything black spots that appeared on your face. I can simply say this can act as the heavy coverage foundation. I have some scars on my face so it gives me a good solution to cover it up in just a minute by using a sponge to spread evenly on your face.

Another advantage is it is long lasting foundation until 16 hours. It is really works especially when I'm staying under the sun. No oily face anymore and no need to touch up. U just need a little to get the perfect skin look. I discovered that many makeup artist and professional use this product.

I have a sensitive skin type and fortunately this foundation doesn't cause me any problems especially pimples. So for those who faced this kind of skin, don't hesitate to use it BUT ENSURE you must clean it using a cleansing milk...that is compulsory. Naturactor is suitable for all skin types.




Here we go...

                                               ~My beloved Mom~ (She's using code 141)

I bought it RM45 (postage RM6) from BeautyStylish and originally from China.
Check it out. Girls, beware with a fake Meiko product.


~Happy Day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...