Tuesday 18 December 2012

Cosmoderm - Vitamin E Cream

Hey guys..

Today I'm so bored and have enough time to update my 2nd entry on the same day..haha..

I just bought this item last few days.. It was Cosmoderm Vitamin E Cream. I actually always kept an eye to this brand such a long time and finally I tried it. It was so cheap compared to others brand that I used before. So everyone is afforded to buy it. Actually cosmoderm is good for sensitive skin too. I found 1 blogger who really faced extra sensitive skin however her skin goes well with cosmoderm!! U can check here.

It claims that this cream is good for :
  • Surgical scars
  • Acne scars
  • Sunburn
  • Stretch Marks
  • Dry and Dehydrated Skin
  • Uneven skin tone
  • Loss of skin elasticity
  • Premature aging
It functions to restore, renew, revive and regenerate skin. As we all know, vitamin E and Rose hip oil are both rich in antioxidant properties and hence, are both brilliant remedies against skin aging.

I really love this cream because it's non-sticky even though the texture is so thick and creamy. I'm afraid to try it for the 1st time because I thought it will cause me an oily face but my perception was totally wrong. When I massaged it on my face, the cream absorbed quickly into my skin.

Here I show you how it looks like ~

Nice Packaging


Awesome cream





Creamy Texture



This cream also faded my old and new scars too..I'm so happy!! Then, I give 5 stars to this hot item.
Oh yes..I bought it from the Guardian near to my house and  got a 15% discount, thus the price become RM 12.50++ (I forgot the actual price)..so cheap right??
You guys don't forget to share your favorite skin care too..

~BYE~

7 comments:

  1. some said that we have to use this cream after we use toner. is it true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes dear..this cream can act as a moisturizer too..better apply it after toner or u can just simply apply it anytime.. :)after solat maybe...

      Delete
  2. Hai sis . Nk tnya . If sy pakai cream vit e dlu then baru pakai skincare boleh ke ? Exmple day cream/ night cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    My face is oily after applying cosmoderm vitamin E cream with rosehip oil. Is it normal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaa,its normal but day by day u will be able to manage it:)

      Delete
    2. Yaaa,its normal but day by day u will be able to manage it:)

      Delete
  4. The scorching heat is damaging our skin these days. Cosmoderm contains vitamin E and is also non-sticky, plus it protects against sunburn and many other things. I think I will try this one!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...