Wednesday 26 December 2012

Franck Olivier ~ White Touch


Warm hugs and lots of love on Christmas!!

Hi guys, have u ever known Franck Olivier brand of perfume?
Today I'm going to review about this brand. Let's start with freshness!


White Touch

The Secret Reveals

Fantastic Bunch of Scents

Killing Lasting

At first, I just wanted to buy my favorite perfume ever but when I caught in sales price, I bought this cute bottle too. The shop assistant also kept pushing me to buy this brand as it had long-lasting scent and very well-known brand in the field.

The White Touch perfume really impressed me and I realized the floral scent kept lingering on me with a trail.Very good job! Nevertheless, it had a very strong smell until I can't recognize its real nice scent. I purchased it just only RM160++.

Caution: Just spray a small amount and it can last for the whole day.

PROS
  • Floral fragrance 
  • Lasting scent
  • Need a small amount of usage
  • Gorgeous and elegant bottle's shape 
  • Never gave any unpleasant smell when mixed with sweats
CONS
  • Never seen in Malaysia's market yet (maybe available at Shins but not for White Touch edition)
I totally suggest this item to women whom really love unique floral scent and need lasting adventures scent.  This one will become my top 5 favorite perfumes. 

BYE~

3 comments:

  1. Tu dapur umah awk ka? Very neat! Nnt sy nk pi visit. Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get this one for my wife as she is mad about perfumes. Eid is approaching and this is best thing to gift her. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...