Sunday 24 March 2013

ELIANTO ~ SHINE UP LIPSTICK

HYE THERE!!!!!!!!!

I miss my blog so much!! So today I'm glad to share with you on lipstick..Shine Up Lipstick by Elianto.. It has a very nice scent and really easy to apply on since I don't need a balm as a base anymore. I have two shades which are deep rose and red zinnia..


~very cute packaging~

The first thing that I attracted most of these two items are the packaging that so awesome for me and so cute..then the other factor is they contain SPF15 inside.. Woww it's a great bonus!! I actually prefer lipstick which has sun protection to avoid any harmless effects of UV protection to my lips..Then OMG!! It's contains collagen too.. :)


Elianto says:
A translucent lipstick, armed with SPF15, anti-oxidants and collagen & leaves your lips with a soft shiny and moist finish.


Try them out!

RED ZINNIA (gedix sgt aaaiihhh)

DEEP ROSE (mulut budget)


HaHa..sorry guys for the lighting effects..so disturbing..but the colors were looking like this on my lips..
I love to wear a deep rose in my daily routine.. So girls...give it a try!


BH says:
Yeah!! Elianto did what it claimed.. Give a brilliant shining to my lips and very moist finish.. I love it..But it can't be long lasting especially when I eat something..nah!! Totally faded..HaHa..
Then I'm usually rushing to the toilet and just applying it back..Huh (leceh la)..Sometimes I just applied it again on the spot and never cares about others who kept looking at me..with their bored faces..

Their faces always be like this..especially the last pic (right)
PROS

  • Very cute
  • Nice smell
  • Contains SPF15
  • Contains collagen too
  • Very moist and no need lip gloss anymore to covers on the top
  • Smooth when applying it on my lips
  • Give a gorgeous shining effects!!
  • Reasonable in price (RM29)
CONS
  • Not long lasting

Okay girls..Wait for another review on my beauty collections...Stay tuned! 


~GIRLS POWER~




2 comments:

  1. ELIANTO ~ SHINE UP LIPSTICK is one of the best lip product. I am using it since long and I always find it good for me. The shades of Elianto are so different and available for all the events

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...