Thursday 17 January 2013

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base


Hello Beauties!!

We see again girls and I'm sorry for a late review. I have been busy lately even though I really miss to make a new review on my stuffs. Okay, since I got one requested review on makeup primer by one of my friends and today I'm glad to review on Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base.

This is my first makeup base and I purchased it several years ago. Why I choose Bobbi Brown? Simply because I trusted this high-end brand's performances and I want to feel the experiences by myself. You can get this little cute jar by RM 185 (50ml) and it can function as a moisturizer cum primer. Good!!

A BOBBI BROWN BEST SELLER

Bobbi's says:

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base. Rich in feel, but never greasy, this advanced oil-free, face moisturizer, with Shea Butter helps minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. With daily use, skin looks and feels its best. Bobbi recommends this moisturizer to prepare skin for the smoothest makeup application. Carrot Extract and Vitamin A Complex help minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamins C and E help protect against environmental damage. Grapefruit and Geranium fragrances leave a light, uplifting scent on skin. Dermatologist-tested.

BH says:

Oh!! The smell is so damn good and I love it!! The texture is gel based cream and has a very light yellow color. I can consider it as good for primer face and really hold makeup for long wearing.. I just need a small amount for the entire face however i can feel it so rich and creamy into my skin. Please don't over applying it because you just need to build a thin layer only. It really works with Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation..Superb!!
 
This can be used alone or with a moisturizer. It's used to fill in lines and have your makeup last. Despite, some women tend to use it as a moisturizer or vice versa. But it depends on individual and how their skin reacts to it. It gives instantly hydrates, cushions skin and good for daily use.


PROS
  • Never caused breakouts
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Nice scent 
  • Moisturizer cum primer
  • Good for sensitive skin
  • The little jar can go a far
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Hydrates and softens skin
  • Suitable for daily usage 
  • Prolong makeup
  • Provides a smooth canvas to apply makeup
  • Poreless looked

CONS
  • The texture too creamy and rich
  • Pricey

I totally recommended for people who have a dry skin and for Malaysian don't apply it too much since the weather here is hot. Good Luck Everyone!

BYE!

1 comment:

  1. It looks good to me but still I believe everyone have different type of skin and product might not suit all skins. Will give it a try though, hope it will suit my skin

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...