Saturday 2 February 2013

January Beauty Haul!!

Hi!!!!

Welcome to February! I'm so sorry guys for late reviewing a products..Sincerely I have more amazing products to share with but recently I don't have much time as before. However, it's okay because today I am going to talk about the January Beauty Haul even though today is the 2nd of Feb!! HaHa..

Okay.. I just do a quick review for each item but I'll review them one by one in another post.

Let's check it out!


January Beauty Haul~


All items purchased in January month! Ops!! Two more things that should be included in the pic are:



Famous Korean Liptint~

Body brightening Mask


Let me introduce them:
  1. Elianto Makeup Cleansing Tissue - Aloe Vera Extract
  2. 2 colors of Shine Up Lipstick ~ superb!
  3. Blusher -Fionatto Blush Series
  4. Bronzer
  5. Elianto Celestial 2 in 1 White Eyeliner
  6. Tony Tint
  7. Body Brightening Mask
  8. Vitamin C Serum
  9. Something special in the cute wrapping bag! 


Guess What??

Ordered Directly from Japan


....
....
....
....
Something that I really wanted to try in my life!!


A cover face and  a face mask 

Surely I will reveal them in another post but give me a time to try them first...Lastly I want to say a brilliant thanks and love to my bestie for her lovely surprise card from Seoul, Korea!!


So Unique~


Yonsei University


Thanks Babe..Miss U so much~


Thanks guys and Have a Nice Day~


2 comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...