Wednesday 2 January 2013

Hydro Whitening Peeling Gel


Hye Gorgeous,

Good evening and hope today will be nice day to all readers,

Okay, as I promised before, I need to reveal other beauty stuff which I bought in HK that inspired me most. It is Hydro Whitening Peeling Gel by Suisse Reborn. Actually this product originally from Switzerland yet I can't find in Malaysia except for Suisse Programme. Swiss skincare products are quite popular among Asian women, especially those in Hong Kong, China, and surrounding areas. Swiss skincare is known to be gentle, yet highly effective.

It looks like this:

 My Heart has been stolen

I'm still remembered clearly how I was influenced by the SA which is a man..He just only showed me the products and gave me a big sincere grinned..nothing say at all!! Huh, maybe you guys keep wondering too but I'm the most wonder!!

Now I found the answer, I was influenced by the words and ingredients of Suisse Reborn itself lorh..(hek eleh)

It's say:

  • This high performance peeling gel effectively remove dead skin cells improve skin cells renewal process by advance Vitamin C Complex, Hyaluronic Acid, Bio-Protein Energy and it makes your skin smooth and radiant.

I love the ingredients too as it genuine botanical plant extracts and moisturizing agents relieve the allergy and dryness of skin:
  1. Bio-Protein Energy
  2. Hyaluronic Acid
  3. Vitamin C Complex
  4. Witch Hazel
I have been using it for more than 7 months and it's still many. The gel texture worked well on my sensitive skin and it really did the job. It looks like a noob gel but it doesn't. Every after gently rubbing my entire face, my skin feels so smooth and radiant instantly.

The smell so fresh and nice that has a fond memory of excitement of applying it (Chewah!)...So if I'm feeling that my skin so rough with the appearance of blackhead or dead cells, I just grab this item and rushing to go to the toilet. And all dead cells, whitehead and blackhead will remove automatically..HaHa..

Here are the steps:

Before applying, please ensure the skin is dry

Put a desired amount on the skin

Spread evenly on the skin

Gently massage for 3-5 minutes

Rinse with Lukewarm water

Velvety Skin

So girls, my life become easier with this peeling scrub and it causes pimple can't afford to rent on my skin..maybe the payment become high..HuHu..

I can put it into my basket of favorite skin care. Below are references for you guys:

PROS
  • The soft texture doesn't cause any irritation and scratches on my delicate skin.
  • Give radiance and glowing looks instantly
  • The skin becomes smooth
  • Remove blackhead, whitehead and dead cells effectively
  • Improve the cell renewal process
  • Nice fragrance smell
  • Need a pea sized for the entire face
  • It can last for several months
CONS
  • Pricey (It costs RM 160)
  • Unavailable in Malaysia market (maybe just available at eBay Malaysia)

 I will repurchase this item again!!


Bye Everyone!!
  
Girls Power~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...