Thursday 10 January 2013

The Body Shop ~ Wild Cherry Body Scrub


Hi Girls and Good Evening!!

Today review is about Wild Cherry Body Scrub from Body Shop brand. I just bought the travel size pack which is 50g only. I caught in sales after I had a window shopping with my friend and I grabbed this one just only rm24. The actual price for 200ml is RM59.90.



The cute scrub is hiding, hehe

The Body Shop claims:

This exfoliating body scrub contains real wild cherry seed oil. It leaves skin soft and smooth.
  • Removes dead skin cells
  • Stimulates skin microcirculation
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth

BH says:

Yeah!! This scrub has a gentle exfoliating scrub enriched with tantalizing of wild cherry. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and it's really remove the dead cells on the surface of my skin. Every time after applying it, my skin soft like a baby's skin..Wow..And the bonus here is the exfoliates do not melt away into the skin and they stay as long as you don't shower them off. So, users can rub them as long as they want. Caution for sensitive skin there, please don't rub them too hard cause it might damage your delicate skin and give an irritation.

From my point of view, this scrub can be considered as an average scrub since it functions like any other scrubs that I used before. An added advantage can be given for the fresh scent of cherry. I love it!! However sometimes I thought the smell was too strong.

I love the products which can add a glowing effect onto my skin and sadly say this product can't. Otherwise, I need to apply it more than usual scrubs as the exfoliants too tiny for me.


Wild Cherry Body Scrub


It is too cute in travel size

Love the Colour!!

Nice !

Do you can see the seeds there?

The overall rating is good and I will repurchase this item. So girls, waiting for my next review on other stuff..Sorry, I have been very busy lately.

See Then~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...