Sunday 30 December 2012

E.O.S Organic Lip Balm

Hello Beautiful Ladies,

Can a lip balm make you smile? We think so. That's why we invented this one. 
 (E.O.S Propaganda)
Tonight, I'm reviewing E.O.S (Evolution of Smooth) Lip Balm. I totally can't remember the actual price since I bought it for a long time ago but the range is below than RM15. Oh yeah, this one of the items that I bought in Hong Kong. Previously, I just get it from online shopping.

E.O.S has to say:
E.O.S lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

Okay, let's start with a nice pic:
 

It looks like a small cute ball there!



Wow..delicious!

I'm just like other girls, attracted by the nice and cute packaging. It's hard for me to ignore it for the first time I saw it. Seriously, they were making me to smile alone..haha..It's something different that you could easily find it in the bottom of your makeup case without looking.

E.O.S has varieties flavour such as:
  • summer fruit
  • lemon drop SPF 15
  • strawberry sorbet
  • honeysuckle honeydew
  • medicated tangerine
  • sweet mint
  • pomegranate raspberry

So, what can I say for these cuties are GREAT!! I fall in love with them and I love them so much. Surely, I love the good smells and next thing is it can moisturize my lip well. I bought Lemon drop SPF 15 for day usage meanwhile summer fruits for night treatment. It lasts for a reasonable amount and it doesn't feel sticky or waxy. Moreover, the value is greater than the price.

PROS

  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • It smells so nice and really delicious
  • For everyday wear
  • So cute
  • Reasonable price 
  • Lemon drop has an SPF 15 and it's good for daily usage to protect lip from harmful rays
CONS
  • Cannot put it into small pocket
  • I need to buy online
  • Not suitable for extreme dry lips

Here are the ingredients list:

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille), Cocos Nucidera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Toxopherol, Limonene, Linalool

Before ending, I've served you guys with these beautiful and gorgeous lip balm:







 See you later~ 

3 comments:

  1. aiyo,saya baru beli lip balm...aish,x dapat nak cuba lip balm yang ni...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe..it's okay, nati dah habis grab this one..sure awk suka gila..best sgt bau dia tau..yg awk dok slalu smell tiap kali mai room sy.haha

      Delete
  2. I love this! Thank you so much for this review. I really needed a lip balm and now I know wich one I should get. Thank for sharing and please do post more.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...