Wednesday 19 December 2012

Elianto Glamour Lash

Hi beautiful ladies,

For the ladies out there who still searching for a good mascara without any falsies, but have a problem with non-existent lashes. So BH reviews today is regarding mascara which naturally lengthen and plump up the volume of the lashes to the max. WOW!!

I bought it while I had a window shopping with 1 of my friends.. I always tried every single items in the beauty shops until suddenly I stopped at Elianto and took a look for Glamour Lash-new version at the moment. Since I have a quite long lashes so I more focused on how to thicken it.



It's enriched with vitamin E and protein rich keratin for healthier lashes.

For the first time I tried it, yeah..it really did a job until the lashes touch my spec, amboi kau, hahaha..melampau!! However we need a skill to apply the twist brush correctly because it maybe make it clumped.

PROS
  • Very cute packaging! 
  • Water resistant
  • Have a twist brush for maximum coverage
  • Easy to apply especially my bottom lashes
  • Long lasting
  • Extreme lengthens my lashes
  • Plump up my lashes
CONS
  • Easily clump up
  • It stiffens my lashes
  • Hard to remove and need eye remover
Overall
I give it 4 stars instead of 5 but I'm still searching for a mascara which not easily clump up my lashes.

So girls, try it and have a fun..

~ADIOS~

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to get some great lashes, trying every remedy possible to grow them out, non of them working. Hope this mascara can do wonders.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...