Saturday 22 December 2012

Dealer Mary Kay


Hi girls,

Am I dealer Mary Kay??




 The answer is....... NO, haha





This simple entry is want to introduce the official dealer Mary Kay in Malaysia, specific to Kedah state. She is one of my closest neighbors who just starting the business earlier this year. As a friend and as a beauty junkie, I'm totally supporting to grow her business.

So, I urged women in Kedah, who still searching for Mary Kay products or still searching for the right skin care, please don't hesitate to message or give a call to her.

Rozzana : 019-543 5006
or
  just leave a comment below to ask any questions
or 
directly send an email to me
or
private message me!! (better way), haha

Please choose either one or two or three or all options stated above..hehe

Since I never try Mary Kay products before, so she kindly gave me some samples to try and feel the best experience of my own..

U are so kind!! Thanks dear, I really appreciate it!

Let's see:

Gorgeous Wrapping Bag

Nice Handwriting
Here are the samples

Mary Kay Creme Lipstick

Botanical Series Moisturizer - For normal skin

3 in 1 Cleanser and the Mask


Timewise Series - For Matured Skin

Firming Eye Cream - Suitable for mom

Scrub and Moisturizer - Mom already tried it, huhu


Attention to beauty addict,
  • Don't worry, I might do reviews for the stuffs above (Just need a time..so be patient)
  • Give your feedback regarding this kind of brand, Mary Kay

 The End..

Good Night Dear~


1 comment:

  1. Good post, I really like the way you wrote it, always good to use personalize statement in any article. Thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...