Friday 21 December 2012

Poor Hairband


 Assalamualaikum and hi,

I need a new hairband due to my long hair..

That's the real statement that made me rushing to a nearby shop. I bought the nice, sweet and cute hairband as fast as I can without any hesitation...chewahh..

And I was running happily to mom that waiting me inside the car. Just wanna show off the hairband.. (very impolite kid)

Hiyak!!Hiyak!!!
The school bag???? (Whatever!!!) 

Then..U know what!!!


Cute

Awesome!! (Really???)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The cute and awesome hairband turned to ugly hairband!! uuurrrggghhhhh!!!!



Poor Hairband

Moral of the story :
  1. Please do check the item before buy
  2. Check the expired date too (maybe not really help in this case, haha)
  3. Don't be so  greedy if u see something cute 
  4. Please behave yourself (be a polite kid - most important)!! 


~The EnD~


4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing!! Lawak la awk ni. Lain kali jgn eksyen da. Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..tu la pasai, serve me right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little girl just looks like you babe...hehehehehe...^o^

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...