Friday 21 December 2012

Makeup Fix Mist

Good Evening everyone,

As the title above, so I gonna make a review regarding a face mist. The mist was given by my BFF which has been staying in Korea for more than 4 years.

Let me introduce my facial mist which is Aqua Mineral Makeup Fix Mist. Actually, this is the first mist in my makeup box because I usually used makeup primer to prolong holds the makeup. This kind of mist is suitable for women who busy and have limited time to touch up before going to special events.


Here it looks

Huh?????

At first, I'm quite skeptical toward it since I can't understand the instruction and also the ingredients content. For precaution step, I tried spraying it to mom's face because she has a normal skin and do not have any inflammation before. It worked well on her skin and made her makeup looked so stunning. The mist made her makeup stay longer than before and it can control oil secretion on her face too..well done. 

Hence, I want to try it out. Fortunately the mist didn't give any breakout and irritation to my sensitive skin. It really fixed and refreshed my makeup until more than 8 hours. It claimed to give the whitening effect makeup fixer but it didn't..That was the disadvantage of it.

PROS
  • Small and easy to carry everywhere
  • Nice scent
  • Prolong hold of makeup
  • Good in control oil secretion
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • It gives a glowing effect 
  • Just need a second to spray it   

 CONS
  • Didn't give whitening effects
  • If too much applying, it makes our makeup look heavy/cake makeup
  • Cannot find in Malaysia at this time

Before I'm going to sleep, I would like to say:

~Thanks Friend for such a wonderful product~

Friendship Forever



2 comments:

  1. Hey bestie! LOVE your feedback :) I'm glad you like it. Hahah don't expect it to whiten your skin. Sj la tu nk attract customer kot. Ataupn kena pakai bergelen2 baru putih :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..pandai betoi la depa ni nak attract sy..dah la sy ni mudah sgt terpengaruh dgn produk2 nie..business is always business

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...