Friday 4 January 2013

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick review today. Hope this might help you girls in choosing the right cleansing facial wipes. I've tried many facial wipes as it's an essential items that must have in my bag everywhere I go.

A review today is SIMPLE cleansing facial wipes. You can find it at Watson or Guardian anywhere. I find this item is really good especially when travel or for those who wanna perform solat on the go (esp for muslimah). The cleansing wipes are the perfect product for quick and effective cleansing everyday.

I kinda particular in choosing the best one in terms of ingredients and the performances. Simple was succeeded in winning my heart while I've been seeking for a new facial wipes recently. Actually, I never stick to the one brand only because I love to try a new sensation.

I interested to try this item since it contains free alcohol, dyes, perfume and oil. It still contains parabens if checked the list of ingredients. The most charming is this item is gentle for sensitive skin !! Yeay!!

 
Simple'd said:
  • Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Face Wipes are the UK's favourite. With vitamin goodness they are tough enough to remove waterproof mascara yet gentle enough for sensitive skin. 
  • Our wipes contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.
  • All Simple Cleansing Wipes are gentle on your skin. From Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes to suit oily skin right through to Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes to brighten your skin whilst cleansing.   


It can last for 1 month (25 Wipes)


BH claims:

It really removes my waterproof mascara and eyeliner effectively as well as my foundation. I considered it as a good facial wipes with affordable prices. However, the texture of wipes is quite rough for my skin and a thin film feeling on your entire face while clean it with water. Fortunately, no greasiness effect and no irritation occurs and the most important is no breakouts. Good!!


PROS
  • No alcohol
  • No oil
  • Non drying and no greasy residue
  • No dyes
  • No artificial perfumes
  • No harsh irritants to upset skin
  • Added vitamin - Pro vitamin B5 known to help restore, soften and smooth
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Hypoallergics
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Leaving the skin soft and supple
  • pH balanced so they in harmony with your skin
  • Refresh the tired skin
  • Easy to bring everywhere
  • Hygienic concepts by sticker closure over the hole
  • Good in price 

CONS
  • The texture is rough for my delicate skin.
  • For thick eyeliner, need to re-wipes.

Thank guys for reading.

Bye!!



2 comments:

  1. hai akak...don't forget to follow me on blogspot..ngee~
    eykahamka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...